The following are the steps in updating your company profile in the PBE website.
- Login into your www.thepbe.org account using your login credentials.
- Your company profile with empty information would be shown.
- Each of the information contains the following fields.
Key officers. These are company officers or personnel that people could contact.
- Vision – your company’s vision
- Mission – your company’s vision
- History – a brief history of your company
- Designation – The key officer’s position
- First name
- Last name
- Address – This could be the company, branch, or plant location address of the personnel
- Mobile number
- Telephone number
- Fax number
Environmental Policies. These are in-house or industry compliant environmental policies that your company implements.
- Name – the name or the descriptive title for the environmental policy
- Description – provides details of the environmental policy
- Focus area – could be any of the following: Transport, Energy, Solid Waste Management, Agriculture, Forest, and Buildings and Cities
- Link – is the link or uniform resource locator (URL) to a webpage that includes more information about the environmental policy. You could link an article from your website that contains details on the environmental policy.
Corporate Social Responsibility. These are CSR efforts that your company implements or have been implemented. Information gathered here are the following:
- Name – the name or the descriptive title for the CSR
- Description – provides details about the CSR
- Focus area – could be any of the following: environment, health, education, sports, community, and others
- Link – is the link or uniform resource locator (URL) to a webpage that includes more information about the CSR. You could link an article from your website that contains details on the CSR.
Products and services. These are the products and services you sell either to the consumers or to other businesses. The following would be the fields.
- Description – provides details about the products or services
- Green feature – product or service feature that makes it eco-friendly
- Green feature description – provides details about the product/service green feature
Links. These are links to your website or other websites
- Description – provides details about the given link
- URL - (also uniform resource locator) the link to the article or webpage
Articles. These are articles that you want to share to your company profile. The following are the fields:
- Title - the title of the article
- Content – the article content
- Image– the image must not be larger than 2MB. In uploading an image, wait until the page says “Successfully uploaded” and that the image uploaded displays before saving your work.
- You could now share your company profile in social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.